Ok. So you want to cut to the chase and find out what is the big deal. Well, here it is:
1. CarbonX materials give high planar pesticide recovery without having to use toluene.
So what? Well you can skip many of the steps required for planar pesticide recovery saving both time and money. In addition, you will not have to wait a long time for the toluene to evaporate.
2. CarbonX materials have been shown to remove 50% more matrix material compared to GCB. This translates to less frequent liner changes, better calibration stabilty from injection to injection, and longer GC column lifetimes. The bottom line is that CarbonX will improve your bottom line.
3. CarbonX is backward compatible with other carbon sorbents such as GCB. Just replace it w/w in your QuEChers Mix and it will perform like GCB but wont remove planars.
1. Way better flow consistency because it doesnt break up.
2. Way better planar pesticide recovery.
3. Can use different types of CarbonX to remove acids, bases, and polars.
The carbon team..