United Science CarbonX Dual Phase SPE Tubes
Half the price; double the performance; reduces costly maintenance!
Dual Phase SPE Features and Benefits
- Super-strong particles won’t break when packed or shipped in SPE Tubes.
- Greatly improved flow characteristics allows reproducible flow under gravity feed.
- Increases throughput.
- CarbonX removes pigments, sterols, lipids.
- PSA (primary & secondary amine) removes acids (at low pH) and sugars (via hydrogen bonding).
United Science incorporates CarbonX into its dual phase SPE offering in response to major problems associated with traditional carbons such as Envi Carb or GCB. It was developed to offer superior flow characteristics when conducting cleanup for multi-residue analysis. SPE or QuEChERS products that incorporate CarbonX have the following benefits:
- Great recovery of planar pesticides with no need to add toluene to elute as is required for other carbons or GCB.
- Greater matrix removal leading to less fouling of liners and columns (both LC and GC).
- Greater matrix removal leading to better calibration stability.
- Greater matrix removal leading to less ion supression/enhancement effects in LC/MS/MS