United Science CarbonX QuEChERS Tubes: See the Difference
Full range of AOAC and EN products available in both 2 and 15 mL centrifuge tubes.
Looking for DUAL PHASE SPE QuECHERS tubes? CLICK HERE.
Try UNIVERSAL QuEChERS. Learn More Below
Got LIPIDS? Learn about our Lipid Removal Solutions HERE.
United Science QuEChERS Tubes Features
- Super-strong particles won’t break when you shake or during shipping.
- Greatly improved recovery of polar lipophilic analytes without toluene while removing more matrix!
- Won’t break up and stick to walls!
- High performance CarbonX removes pigments, sterols, lipids.
- PSA (primary & secondary amine) removes acids (at low pH) and sugars (via hydrogen bonding).
- MgSO4 forces phase separation; Alumina optionally incorporated for lipid samples.
United Science QuEChERS Tubes Benefits
United Science incorporates CarbonX into its standard QuEChERS offering in response to major problems associated with traditional carbons. CarbonX was developed to offer superior recovery characteristics without having to re-elute polar planar analytes with toluene when conducting cleanup for multi-residue analysis. The resulting chromatographic materials offers the following benefits:
- Great recovery of planar pesticides with no need to add toluene to elute as is required for other carbon materials or GCB.
- Greater matrix removal leading to less fouling of liners and columns (both GC and LC).
- Greater matrix removal leading to better calibration stability.
- Greater matrix removal leading to less ion suppression/enhancement effects in LC/MS/MS.