United Science CarbonX COF FEP Tubes
USE THESE TUBES FOR ALL YOUR OCP METHODS. AND SEE THE SAVINGS.
COF FEP Tubes Deliver High Value to your Laboratory Operations
- Eliminate costly and time consuming autoclaving of glass columns.
- Reduce or eliminate toluene and halogenated solvent elution.
- Eliminate need for packing own columns of Celite(R) and CarboPakB (R).
- Eliminate variability and mess due to bulk GCB.
But wait! There is more!
- Increases in throughput (less time for autoclaving, solvent evaporation, packing time).
- CarbonX COF concentrates OCP.
- FEP tubes are interference free.
United Science incorporates CarbonX COF into its FEP offering in response to major problems associated with traditional carbons such as Envi Carb or GCB. It was developed to offer superior flow characteristics when conducting cleanup for multi-residue analysis. SPE or QuEChERS products that incorporate CarbonX have the following benefits:
- Great recovery of planar pesticides with no need to add toluene to elute as is required for other carbons or GCB.
- Greater matrix removal leading to less fouling of liners and columns (both LC and GC).
- Greater matrix removal leading to better calibration stability.